We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
As the Recruiter you will play a key role in promoting the employment brand to the candidates.
Your responsibilities will include the development of our pool of candidates, maintaining the company’s profiles at job posting sites and employment-related search engines; collaboration with external recruiters and recruitment companies. The recruiter’s main responsibility will be to build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management. You will play a key role in promoting the employment brand to the candidates.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Proactively work with Hiring teams to understand current and future recruitment needs;
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for all positions, posting positions, screening candidates, preparing for and facilitating interviews and the decision making process.
- Conduct executive searches and matching of qualified candidates through social media channels, job boards, company database and other resources
- Follow up with candidates and Hiring teams, regarding the results and status of their recruitment process
- Proactively create and update a candidate pool management system
- Coordinate work of third-party recruiters and hiring agencies
Your skills & qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the same industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and capacity to take on multiple tasks at one time
- Genuine, proactive and resourceful, with a strong initiative to pursue potential candidates, meet new people, and build networks
- English level is intermediate/upper-intermediate, with strong written and verbal skills
- Successful experience in executive search and headhunting
- Understanding and experience with technical profiles and candidates
- Prioritizing work activities and meeting necessary deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities and strong multi-tasking skills
- Performance and results-driven, with the ability to put metrics and track performance towards continuous improvement
- Flexible, adaptable, and easy-going