The core of the project is a mobile application built on NativeScript, but there's a hardware-related twist! It's an awesome opportunity to work on a software that controls real-time lightning hardware which is used in actual Hollywood movies!
Alongside building production-ready solutions, you will have a chance to enhance your skills in mobile development and the art of building cross-platform applications.
We are Valor Software, a company formed by the developer for the developers. Valor has over 80 employees throughout Ukraine, but we’re mostly in Kharkiv. We love opensource, interesting tasks, and changing the world. Join us for transforming great ideas into reliable products!
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of using Angular (Version 4+)
- Experience with RxJS
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban Agile frameworks
- English (verbal and written): Intermediate
Nice to have:
- NativeScript (will be a strong plus)
- Experience with NodeJS (NestJS, Express.js)
- Basic knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
- High passion for new technologies
- Mentorship skills
- Deliver new progressive features and stabilize/enhance those that already exist
- Prepare estimates (for tasks) and in-time feature deliveries
- Take care of project architecture
- Communication with teams and customers. Be a team player
- Follow the development workflow
- Write clean and well-structured code